The problems of "SBCglobal email not working" or "unable to log in to SBCglobal email on Android" are fairly common. If you find yourself in this circumstance. Allow us to assist you in dealing with this circumstance. Setting up SBCglobal email on Android isn't difficult; if you follow the instructions, you should be able to do it on your own.
Let's get started with the operation.
* On your phone, go to the settings option.
* Look for the "accounts" option and choose it.
* Add the SBCglobal account by clicking the "add account" key.
* Choose between IMAP and POP3 as your server.
* You'll also be sent to an interface with a form for your email address and a password field. In the appropriate areas, enter your email address and password.
* Select "login" from the drop-down menu.
You may now use your SBCglobal email login on your mobile device.